Unibright Cleaning of Automobile ECU cleaning advantages
1. Diluted with deionized water in a certain proportion, it is not easy to foam and can be used in ultrasonic and spray cleaning equipment. No flash point, safe to use, no additional explosion-proof measures required.
2. High cleaning load capacity, ultra long service life, and low maintenance cost.
3. Suitable for the cleaning of precision electronic parts with high precision, high density, and high cleanliness requirements, especially suitable for cleaning applications targeting fine pitch and low bottom gap components.
4. The formula is mild and has good material compatibility with sensitive metal alloys, electronic components, screen printing, barcodes, QR codes, etc.
5. It has a good cleaning effect on various types of flux and solder paste residues, which can effectively improve the quality of subsequent wire binding processes, making power LED devices have higher light conversion efficiency and longer service life.
6. The cleaning temperature range is wide, and according to the stubborn residue situation, room temperature or heating cleaning (25-50 ℃) can be selected.
7. Halogen free, safe and environmentally friendly to use.
Cleaning of Automobile ECU cleaning application
Mainly used for cleaning electronic assemblies, 4G5G optical modules, 5G power boards, 5G microwave boards, 5G antennas, energy storage circuit boards, electronic components, BMS battery management system PCBA circuit boards (circuit boards), 5G electronic products PCBA circuit boards (circuit boards), module cleaning, BGA high-tech component cleaning, FPC circuit board cleaning, automotive electronic circuit board cleaning Solder paste or flux, residue of solder paste on the PCBA circuit board (circuit board) of the ECU engine driving management system.