Unibright Wafer level packaging cleaning advantages
1. Remove welding residues after wafer protrusions to prevent erosion of wafer protrusions.
2. High cleaning power, ultra long service life, and low maintenance cost.
3. Advanced packaging cleaning with high precision, high density, and high cleanliness requirements.
4. The formula is mild and has good material compatibility for sensitive metal alloys and electronic components.
5. It has a very good cleaning effect on the residue of self-cleaning solder paste, and can effectively remove the metal oxide layer, greatly reducing the defect rate.
6. It can effectively remove residual static electricity, dirt, metal ions, dust and other particles on the surface of the chip, with a cleaning rate of over 95%.
7. Halogen free, safe to use, no additional explosion-proof measures required, and the solder joints remain bright after cleaning.
Wafer level packaging cleaning application
In response to the different requirements for precise post soldering cleaning of advanced packaging product chips, substrate pads, and electronic processes before soldering, Unibright has independently developed a relatively complete water-based series of products, covering from semiconductor packaging to PCBA component terminals, including water-based and semi water-based cleaning agents, alkaline water-based cleaning agents, and neutral water-based cleaning agents. Specifically, under the same cleaning force, Unibright's cleaning agents have good compatibility, a wider range of compatible materials, faster cleaning speed, low ion residue, and better cleanliness.